Over the past week I’ve had quite a few people ask me where I’ve been since I haven’t been blogging as often as I used to. I’m still here and I’m still drawing or painting every day!
It’s been 13 months now since I started my daily painting or drawing. It has become a habit and I’m enjoying it. I’m still working on the painting of the trilliums but hope to have that done soon.
I haven’t felt very productive lately so I’ve decided it’s time to get back down to business. I’ve been thinking of all the things I have to do and it’s been a bit overwhelming. Combine that with almost 2 weeks of migraines and there’s the reason for my lack of blogging and overall productivity. The winter weather hasn’t helped either. Does anyone else feel like hibernating at this time of year?
So, in order to keep myself accountable and to get myself in gear, I’m sharing my to do list.
- Do inventory of prints and paintings
- Update price list
- Take photos of paintings and post new listings to Etsy
- Finish the year end financial statement for my business in preparation for tax time
- Set up a mailing list so I can send email newsletters out to people interested in my artwork
- Create email newsletter
- Clean up my office (it’s under the mess someplace!)
- Set up my files on our new iMac
That should keep me busy for a while, don’t you think?
And here’s our beautiful 27″ iMac. We thought it was way too pretty to hide away in the office so it lives proudly in our living room…..where it gets a lot of use!