It was another beautiful day and we spent the majority of it out in the garden again. John and I started discussing our ideas for the acrylic abstract painting I want to do for above the outdoor fireplace on our deck. I’m going to have to find the best way to produce and protect the painting so that it doesn’t get destroyed outdoors.
I played a bit with the different tools in Art Rage, Procreate and Brushes on my iPad to try to come up with some sketches for this painting. John wants to see red and yellow although I mentioned that wouldn’t exactly match with the pink and purple flowers we have all over the deck. I did a couple of sketches with John’s colours and one with just pink and aqua to see what it would be like. We are still quite a ways from deciding what we’d like and getting the painting done!